avenue living, a fast-paced, fast-growing owner and operator of apartment buildings in Western Canada, is seeking a Cleaning Associate to join our team. Backed by our entrepreneurial spirit, passion and commitment to great customer service and satisfaction, we have acquired a portfolio in excess of 2500 apartments since our inception in 2006 and are continuing with this aggressive growth plan. To support this growth we are seeking to welcome the right candidate into our family. Our people are our unique business advantage.
What we offer:
- Competitive wage of $15/HR to start
- Performance bonus structure
- Competitive Health Benefits package
- A leadership team dedicated to every employee’s development and success
- Challenging team work environment
- Exciting opportunities in a dynamic and rapidly-expanding company
- Opportunities for career growth and progression within the company
- Car allowance
- Ensure the comfort and safety of our tenants
- Take pride in keeping the avenue living properties clean, tidy and presentable
- Clean and maintain hallways (dusting, washing walls, vacuuming, carpet cleaning, floor washing, etc.)
- Clean and maintain laundry rooms (emptying lint traps, garbage cans, dusting, washing walls, washing floors and appliances, etc.)
- Clean empty suites upon turnover (thorough cleaning throughout, including windows)
- Building exterior and grounds cleaning (including garbage collection, window washing, etc.)
- Assist with snow removal as required
- Assist with painting as required
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Independent, self managed individual with strong organization skills
- The candidate must possess the ability to successfully multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Able to learn quickly, adapt to change and be flexible in nature
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, not to exceed 40 hours
- Being on call on a rotational basis is a requirement
- Reliable transportation is a requirement
Our people are our unique business advantage… through avenue living’s approach is to allow each location operating essentially as its own business, which permits our people to work with the customers’ best interests in mind and provide dedicated, location specific customer service. Our people share in our success…avenue living is on the verge of celebrating our 2500 door milestone! We are still growing…
Our commitment is to our people…because it is our people that decide our direction through hard work, a passion for customer service and always keeping in mind that we are part of a team. Together we succeed.
If you are ready to join a dynamic, growth-oriented company:
Apply online or by email to the email noted and state the title and location of the position you are applying for. There is no end date for this posting, we will keep looking for the very best candidate to join the avenue living family.
***Only those candidates determined to be fully qualified for the position noted above will be contacted for interviews.
avenue living is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. avenue living’s hiring policy is to recruit and select the best applicant for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position. avenue living does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted.